Wednesday, February 11, 2009 @ 10:34 PM
the chair where you don't sit
Here comes yet another bad day, with a series of unfortunate events.
In the event if I've offended you today, I sincerely apologise and seek your forgiveness. Sorry to those whom I raised my voice (not PMS lol) at today. I didn't mean it, so sorry yeah.
I wanted to rant about idiots of exceptionally low intellect who seriously do not use their god damn brain to think thoroughly before they open their mouth to speak. However I realised that life is too short and precious for us to waste on meaningless issues like these. Somehow, these are inevitable episodes in life, so therefore, I accept them willingly.
Yes, this world is cruel indeed. To them, once a gambler, forever a gambler. Nevertheless, we've got 2 of them, who still love us just as much as ever.
Motto of the month: 化悲愤为力量, to turn defeat into victory.