|
|
Sunday, February 15, 2009 @ 10:17 PM
i wish you'd remember cuz i will never forget I just remembered there's a F&N quiz tomorrow when I came out of the toilet. (I jumped up from the toilet bowl lol) I just remembered someone's birthday is coming up when I finished bathing. (I dropped my spects lol) I just remembered I left my Chem textbook when JiaJun asked me what're the topics tested for common test. I just remembered that Common Tests are starting tomorrow when Shermaine wished me goodluck. So totally forgotten all about the F&N quiz. Am I catching up on age or what. I keep forgetting about things recently, if only I forgot to eat and get sleepy. That sounds impossible k nvrm. Oh no worries, I remember it's a Monday tomorrow and I will be present for school :) Tsktsk. Josiah's being a small air ghost. He said my Chi sure pass but Eng sure fail. I wished him 'goodluck' for O Lvl Phy the other time and now he wanna revenge by cursing me to fail Eng. Lol I'm not going to fail Eng. All the best for common tests. |