|
|
Monday, February 23, 2009 @ 9:51 PM
the ocean is trembling Okay we got back some papers today. I wonder why didn't MrsEss come in to 4G today. So umm my Maths grade changed from A2 to A1 after Mr Gana realised that he actually marked wrongly tsk. 4G: Eh you give 1 mark only leh! Him: Wait lah let me show you the steps.. (Do and do...) What's the answer ah? 4G: HUNDRED AND SIXTY Him: K this is the answer 4G: OI THEN YOU MARK WRONGLY! Him: Alaa another 1 mark lah. Yay one mark. I did so badly for Chinese. I did pass, but still badly done :( OH AND I BLOODY PASS MY F&N CLASS + COMMON TESTS, LIKE MIRACULOUSLY?! I swear I only studied for less than an hour the day before it. Ohyayz flies to the moon! I passed Chem, by only 1/2 mark. I'm happy because I crapped through that paper within 10minutes and a little sad because I got an A2 for class test. I hope I pass Physics. |