|
|
Monday, February 9, 2009 @ 10:31 PM
once bitten, twice shy My tagboard's getting more lively. I swear the moon tonight is damn round and bright. The moon was so bright that when I got home from band just now, I thought that ray of moonlight was some arrival of UFOs. Haha because the lights were not on what. Go go take a look at the moon, it's rounder and bigger than usual. According to the newspapers, it's only once in 52 years k. Okay moon aside. Adora: Why cannot read your blog sia? Me: My blog the big big 5 words there cannot see ah? Adora: I know.. Like very disturb leh. Me: Har? Like that also disturbing meh? Adora: No lah... Like deesiaosiao... Me: Like that also deesiao meh? Adora: Ya lah! Put those words there.. Me: Eh I change url only... Very disturbing meh! Adora: HUH?! YOU CHANGE LINK?! SAY LAH! YOU THINK EVERYONE SO SMART LIKE YOU MEH? Me: LOL so you're trying to say I'm very smart and you're stupid? Adora: Fuck you! Me: Aiya I put the 5 words up there you think for fun ah? Of course is to let people know that I change url and ask from me lah. Sorry I didn't know you are so stupid. Adora: The moral of the story is the 5 words in my previous blog is not put up for fun. If those 5 words are too difficult for you to understand, then too bad, too sad, I'm too glad! If you're able to make your way here, means you're quite smart. Heh. Serve before you lead. |