<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
speak up dear

you can come and take me away
Adora Brenda Cassandra Elenore Elsie Gerald Hui Min Hui Yu Isabelle Iman Ivy Jia Jun Jia Min Jolene Li Ping Li Ying Michaela MCB Nicholas Ninnart Pamela Rahman Rizzal Serene Sheena Shermaine Siew Voon Timotheus Valerie Vanessa Wan Ling Wen Qi Winnie Win Ting Yoke Ching Yong Xiang Yue Yang Yuen Chung Xue Ting

in the end you're gone
February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

I held the pen and started writing my story.
Too simple to describe, too shallow to carve out a definiton, too many reasons I can't tell, too much complications you can't comprehend. I need a sign, to keep me going, to sustain this life that's so battered.

Thursday, February 19, 2009 @ 9:32 PM
the urge to see you grows

Another day that I made my way through.

4G didn't attend much lessons today. Mr Gana's relief lessons were spent in canteen gossiping discussing some random stuffs. So exciting you know. Bell rang, I only said 'to be continued!' and all OI so loudly at me. HAHA.

Volleyball games during PE lesson was scary. You see balls flying everywhere. We spent most of the time screaming instead of playing.

Next was Chem relief lesson. No more bitchings but something even more exciting. OM Ng made TeckYong do star jumps in front of everyone in the canteen because he came down late. XueTing and I got bored after that. Guess what, we went to disturb the Sec1 girls by asking for their MSN/Hp number and claimed that it was some guys from our class who wants it. They gave it to me without even considering lmao. I bet they must be waiting for some unknown numbers to call/text them now. HAHA. Anyone wants it? Get it from me heh.

Nic and I were informed that there was a Speech Day parade today. Haven't been playing the bass drum for quite a long time. Now my arms are aching.

There's Chinese remedials tomorrow. I hope she doesn't kick us back to N Level Chi.

Blinking hard.