|
|
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 @ 10:58 PM
and all hell breaks loose Back from band camp. Umm. I'm not sure where to start, I don't know how to begin, I guess I will start with I'm happy like a bird. Since that's what I saw on Justin's pm and what I'm feeling within. I'm happy and glad that I've went through all these. Yeah, the band camp was just about practising and practising. Other than practising, it's either resting/eating/bathing/sleeping. Oh the Euph section gets to wash their instrument on the Day 2 of the camp. It was definitely something to be happy about when seeing your baybee being soaked in a pail of bubbles. I had a great time scrubbing it ok! Hee I love my baybee :) The whole stack of holiday homework which I brought along to band camp was left untouched! The greatest achievement was that I only wrote my name and class on the Chi worksheet lol. So the best damn thing about the camp was today after the camp (too bad if you missed it ha!). Not bec we get to go home and rest of course but... Ah I think that's for me to know and for you to find out lah k bye. Chem remedials tomorrow from 10-12. Oh geez hopefully I will get myself out of my lovely bed the next morning. This is how I break apart when I finally hit the ground. |