|
|
Friday, March 20, 2009 @ 11:45 PM
deep in the stillness, i can hear you speak I'm happy like bird today! Whoa seh omg Serene is online tonight! Like once in a blue moon?! So how can we forget about our starx5 sessions eh? SHIYUN says: im sure everyone here is looking forward to starx5 right! Shermaine says: YEAH! I AM =) Save water, shower with your girlfriend :B says: then why so quiet Save water, shower with your girlfriend :B says: *silence is gold* Save water, shower with your girlfriend :B says: eh eh Save water, shower with your girlfriend :B says: why not we go up the stage on syf and be quiet? Save water, shower with your girlfriend :B says: then we can get gold liao SHIYUN says: LOL SHIYUN says: omglol im going to blog about this Save water, shower with your girlfriend :B says: okie dokie SHIYUN says: okay donkey? Save water, shower with your girlfriend :B says: HAHA! Shermaine says: LMAO! =) Band today was really juicy! Ahem ahem ahem. Anyway I'm good at this ok, just a glance at it.. AHA I GOT EVERYTHING. He says let it go and care about what's going to happen next. Yeah. That's why I feel so carefree like a bird now. You're still an inspiration :) |