<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
speak up dear

you can come and take me away
Adora Brenda Cassandra Elenore Elsie Gerald Hui Min Hui Yu Isabelle Iman Ivy Jia Jun Jia Min Jolene Li Ping Li Ying Michaela MCB Nicholas Ninnart Pamela Rahman Rizzal Serene Sheena Shermaine Siew Voon Timotheus Valerie Vanessa Wan Ling Wen Qi Winnie Win Ting Yoke Ching Yong Xiang Yue Yang Yuen Chung Xue Ting

in the end you're gone
February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

I held the pen and started writing my story.
Too simple to describe, too shallow to carve out a definiton, too many reasons I can't tell, too much complications you can't comprehend. I need a sign, to keep me going, to sustain this life that's so battered.

Thursday, March 12, 2009 @ 11:37 PM
i couldn't shut the dam where the memories come flooding in

School was extremely tiring. I'm like drop dead tired.

The worst thing was that we had to run 2.4 omg nightmare. Yadda and I failed it. Anyway only 10 people passed so i can't be meh'd. MissChew said we are forgivable bec people like me gave reasons like today got speech day leh, I everyday got rehearsals, very tired~ HOHO x)

Then I was dozing away during English and Chem zzzz!

Uh oh Chem remedial might falls on next Tuesday from 7.30am to 8.30am. YokeChing was saying that I can wake up at 7.15 and then slowly stroll to the class lol. Sian this means that I have to include Chem textbook or TYS or maybe both in my to-pack-list ugh.

Speech Day parade sucked pretty much. I polished my baybee just now so that it will look very chio outdoor and who knows that it started drizzling halfway through the rehearsal -_- THE WEATHER WAS GOD DAMN AWESOME, NO SUN AND QUITE WINDY ALL THE WAY. ^&%^$$^$%$!!@@^^ And it rained like 10minutes before the start of the parade and we got to bring over EVERYTHING before the arrival of GOH.

K we ended up waiting 15 minutes -_______- The parade started and it ended within 5 minutes. Zzzzzzzz to the maxxxxxxxxx. So that's our first wet weather Speech Day :o

Last year one was raining cats and dogs before the parade started but it turned out to be sunny in the end. This year one was the other way round. I guess it's gonna rain halfway through the actual parade next year?

Being in the band for 3 years, it's always a must for the band members to start taking pictures crazily after the parade except this year bec we weren't in our first uni :(

Double dares (with mad people like Brenda & LeeHui) was LOL. Heartfelt thanks to the almighty YokeChing for that great dare :) You are dead for band camp huahuahua! The game was reaching the climax when MissMok came in to chase us out. Now LeeHui owes us the dare woolala ;p

Aiya I keep thinking it's a Friday today. Why must Speech Day falls on a Thursday instead of Friday?

Oi you got school tomorrow. But you will only wake up at 8.15am :D

Thanks for saving me from that.