|
|
Monday, March 30, 2009 @ 11:11 PM
in the morning, the memory linger FIRST THINGS FIRST. CONGRATS TO DAWN, XIANQIN, TIMOTHEUS, VANESSA AND KAIYING FOR THEIR SYF'09 RESULTS :D Omg I don't know why but I'm feeling very happy for them, really. Okok it's exactly 1 more week to our turn. The amount of effort we put in for this final lap will determine if we're going to scream for joy (like what you guys have heard just now @ SCH) or tear in dismay or bang the walls of SCH (like 2 years back @ SCH lol). Anyway all the best to the bands who are performing tomorrow. I realised many bands in the AMK area are going for competition tomorrow :O I was on the phone with Dawn just now ever since they started introducing the judges and stuffs. Omgwtfbbqsauce I was really excited about it. Like 2 years back, awww Band #116 (or was it 112 can't remember though), Mayflower Sec, SILVER! And there goes all the screamings~ Wa I really can't wait to relive our moment of glory on 6 April :) Omgwtfapplesauce! (Just now was bbqsauce so something newer now - apple sauce laomao!) Ok seriously the circumference of my mouth is getting wider each day. Just when I thought scandal#1 will soon blow over and here comes scandal#2. Days in band are getting more entertaining but we've to part so soon :( But it was only a memory, and nothing more. |