|
|
Friday, March 6, 2009 @ 10:51 PM
no ray of hope, no light inside To think that I actually pon To think that I actually stoned at the theatrette for so long and only wrote a few sentences for my Chinese essay. Ran out of the theatrette secretly when Chenlaoshi said our essay must be a minimum of 500 words. I went to the band room and wondered if I should turn up for Physics remedial. So Mandy played scissors-paper-stone with me and I would have to go if I lose. Yeah I lost. But I still insisted not to go. I went down to canteen happily with ChuXian and Elenore to have lunch and saw the group of 4G boys. "Hawhaw you die already I going to tell MrYeo!" Whatever. K guess what. I met my Chenlaoshi and started lecturing me. Then I received texts from Nic and LiPing that Mr Prem would be taking 4G for Phy remedials. I continued enjoying my yongtaufoo. Great. Now I have to hand in the work that they did and a parent's letter by 7.30am on Monday. 当你撒了一个谎言后,你必须再撒谎来掩护自己。 I so wanna strike an A1 for O Level Chi when I just write a few sentences for my essay. I so wanna get a single digit in N Level when I'm skipping remedials. 'Study hard k!' 'Must pass N Level with flying colours to go up Sec5' 'No sleeping during lessons' 'Cannot skip remedials ah' The last words you ever spoke still echo in my head. But I just lost all the motivation to study. Ah fuck this all. |