<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
speak up dear

you can come and take me away
Adora Brenda Cassandra Elenore Elsie Gerald Hui Min Hui Yu Isabelle Iman Ivy Jia Jun Jia Min Jolene Li Ping Li Ying Michaela MCB Nicholas Ninnart Pamela Rahman Rizzal Serene Sheena Shermaine Siew Voon Timotheus Valerie Vanessa Wan Ling Wen Qi Winnie Win Ting Yoke Ching Yong Xiang Yue Yang Yuen Chung Xue Ting

in the end you're gone
February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

I held the pen and started writing my story.
Too simple to describe, too shallow to carve out a definiton, too many reasons I can't tell, too much complications you can't comprehend. I need a sign, to keep me going, to sustain this life that's so battered.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 @ 10:39 PM
save me from this

Assembly performance was umm okay, sounded nicer than Saturday's exchange. I think we will sound even better tomorrow :)

Speech Day tomorrow. Weird, I don't feel any excitement inside heh. Most prolly is bec we won't be wearing our first uniform and it falls on a normal school day when we still have lessons as per normal.

Wahlao I still want to wear the first uni very very much, this is like my second last parade leh. Ah maybe I will go with my instrument badge hehe.

I have already gotten my 1st set of holiday assignment from MrsEss, wa alot leh. I'm now halfway through the SEQ, lol that's so not me. THAT'S BECAUSE I WANNA SPEND MY NIGHTS BITCHING DURING BAND CAMP AND NOT DOING HOLIDAY HOMEWORK HAHA ^^! Okay that's not the main reason but anyway I can foresee that our holiday assignments are soon going to be piled up like Mount Everest.

I hope/wish/pray that there won't be any remedials during the 1 week holiday. Imagine how heavy will my bag be with all the books/worksheets and the 3D2N camp stuffs? Or mehbeh the next morning dozing away during remedials because we stayed up late bitching the night before? HAHA.

Oooh I can't wait for band camp!

This is how it hurts when I pretend I don't feel any pain.