|
|
Tuesday, March 24, 2009 @ 11:42 PM
there is more than meet the eyes My mouth cannot go bigger than this - :O I can only keep going OMGOMGOMG. Please forgive me if you don't catch any balls when reading this because there are too many reasons I can't tell, too much complications you can't comprehend (even I myself also don't get the link can!). Lol yes I know this is very similar to the words in pink above. To continue... I want someone to tell me the truth, to prevent myself from coming up with the no link nonsense, to reveal the truth behind all the drama. Lol to the max. K if you catch nothing just skip them. Don't go cracking your brain tonight if not you will start coming up with the no link stuffs! Yeh we wore our first uni yesterday during band pract. I think I'm mad, I'm blogging about yesterday when I could just blogged everything yesterday instead of just, 'I'm blogging'. K anyway back to first uni. I like the feeling whenever the blazer is being put on, I don't know why but it's prolly the significance behind it? Took quite a few photos yup and more to come on Thursday~ Btw the sound check is this coming Thurs and not Fri. Boohoo, there's see i pee darn! Oh yesterday was the first day of the term. 4NA sure all happy like bird bec no lessons were conducted for us. Elective modules are entertaining, especially for F&N students who are finally back into oh our lovely kitchen! So the entire day was spent cooking and eating and so on :) Same goes for today haha. I skipped Chem remedials this afternoon. Ok sorry to MrLim, and the sorry comes from the bottom of my heart. The thought of having remedials almost everyday totally makes me turn off. SYF is only 13 days away and I just hope everything is well prepared. I know it well that I haven't been spending time on my studies. I just can't help it but worry about all the minor stuffs that's going to happen. I might be physically sitting there listening to the teacher but sometimes my mind will be drifting somewhere into a hazy world. Just 13 days more, like what Roxanne has said, it's the final lap. After 6April, studies will definitely come first. That's for sure :) Wa makes me wanna more skip remedials until SYF is over. I wished -__- GA. Tomorrow will be a messy day. On a brighter note, we will have band until 8 tomorrow yaynezz. P/S: Please read aloud SEE I PEE. |