|
|
Saturday, March 21, 2009 @ 3:40 PM
there will always be hope I was having one of my "at night nothing to do so think alot" times again last night. Then I suddenly thought of something which I've been wondering for the past few days and I've finally made up my mind. Last night I was questioning myself if I can make it to Sec5 with a single digit. Have been pretty busy (ever since school reopened) with school events like orientation, speech day, remedials etc and of course not forgetting about the SYF preparation. In case you guys have been so busy and lost count of the days, it is: 6 more days to sound check. 15 more days to SYF 3 more months to O Level Chi 5 more months to prelims 6 more months to N's Scary right? Now to think back, I find myself silly enough to skip remedials when I'm only left with half a year to prepare for N's. I also realised the common tests' results weren't up to standard compared to last year EOY results. I didn't really spend much time with books when common tests were nearing, I just go on procrastinating and that also explains all the the red lines in my report book. This is one of the random thoughts last night. Next was band issues. MissMok have been reminding us umpteen times to lookout for juniors (which I already have one in mind) who possess leadership qualities so that they can replace us when we're off to prepare for our major exams. Each time I thought of this, it will just reminds me that I'm stepping down real soon, mehbeh even right after SYF. The band camp which ended a few days ago somehow saddens me actually bec that would be my last band camp whereby I'm practising together with the band to prepare ourselves for competition. Now that I'm already a Sec4, so how many more times will I get to play with the main band and practise like that? Ironically, as much as I want 6 April to come and we'll tell the school proudly that 'look we maintain our silver again!', I really can't bear the thought of I won't be walking in to the band room so frequently. Oh well. Did I say what decision have I made? Wait ok. Now, utmost important is the competition. We will give the best out of it to maintain the silver medal and the Sec4s will together step down with pride. May 6April be a victorious day to be remembered. And after SYF, I shall attend every remedials and would not even think of skipping remedials heh. Mehbeh once in a while visit the band and lol my baybee of course ^^! Okay so the thing I've been wondering for the past fw days and already made up mind is to Lol k lah bye. Wow this is long :O |