<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
speak up dear

you can come and take me away
Adora Brenda Cassandra Elenore Elsie Gerald Hui Min Hui Yu Isabelle Iman Ivy Jia Jun Jia Min Jolene Li Ping Li Ying Michaela MCB Nicholas Ninnart Pamela Rahman Rizzal Serene Sheena Shermaine Siew Voon Timotheus Valerie Vanessa Wan Ling Wen Qi Winnie Win Ting Yoke Ching Yong Xiang Yue Yang Yuen Chung Xue Ting

in the end you're gone
February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

I held the pen and started writing my story.
Too simple to describe, too shallow to carve out a definiton, too many reasons I can't tell, too much complications you can't comprehend. I need a sign, to keep me going, to sustain this life that's so battered.

Thursday, March 26, 2009 @ 9:11 PM
who will i run to?

Yawns woke up at 5am today leh. This morning was scary. Bus stop was so quiet and there weren't many cars. Met the queen of no link and we reached school at 6am when the sky was still black black. Some teachers were surprised to hear the band playing in the music room when they woke up lol.

Anyway to sum up everything, the sound check went smoothly. But there's still room for improvement, go MCB go~ :) 11 days more!

We returned to school at around 11. Changed up and some went to eat yadda and Sec2 & 3s campers left for campsite. So the band room was left with the Sec4s. We're supposed to report to the respective venues for the programs but we ended up slacking around the school. We only went up to theatrette 5 minutes before the elective modules presentation ended LOL.

So umm Serene, YokeChing and I mentioned about the word, 'destined' just now. We realised that there're many things in life that are bound to happen and we can't avoid them. I will give you a real life example ok.

The following is a series of events that are LINKED:

  1. Wanted to bring my housekey but I thought I usually comes home late in the evening so decided not to.
  2. MissMok sent some of us home at around 5.50. I was thinking if I should go home bec I was worried that no one will be at home.
  3. In the end I did. She wanted to drop me off at the car park but I refused bec there was a funeral. So she dropped me somewhere near my lift.
  4. I realised there wasn't anyone at home.
  5. Called up my mum and I can't get through. I went downstairs.
  6. Wanted to sit at the round table where it's very windy but all the bangla workers were there.
  7. I ENDED UP SITTING AT A TABLE WHEREBY I COULD JUST SEE THE FUNERAL THAT'S ONGOING OPPOSITE.
  8. Started to think of my random pm: Who will I run to?
  9. Then I sent, 'Are you at home' and realised that number no longer existed.
  10. It soon started to drizzle and I saw my mum at the lift!
  11. Opened the door and realised that all the clothes are still outside.

SEE? YOU GET THE LINK?

I don't want to walk past the block where there's funeral going on but I ended up sitting opposite. I don't have the housekey to go home but my mum ended up coming back just in time to prevent the clothes from getting wet.

Wa destined.