|
|
Sunday, March 22, 2009 @ 10:48 PM
with hope, i'll go on smiling I assume that 4NA are all happy like bird now. Whoo no lessons~! All fly to the moon! My plan today was to finish up my Chi worksheet, attempt the SS SBQs and do the research on my ambition. But the plan was screwed (in a good way fyi) by 2 phone calls and 1 msg. Lol thanks ah. They were the ones who encouraged not to chiong my holiday assignments anymore lmao. So umm the first thing when we step into class tomorrow will not be, 'people please take out your holiday assignments?' HAHA HOPEFULLY. K I got another week to complete them. I finally have some time with Twilight just now. Improve already ok, now at page 30 ^^! GAGAGA. People now say elective module might start on Tues instead of tomorrow. Zzzz to the max! |