|
|
Saturday, April 11, 2009 @ 12:12 AM
all good things come to an end Most of the people are doing this and it's my turn now haha. (This is gonna take me a long time before I published) SYF's over and done with. Days with dreadful remedials are once again resumed for Sec4s. (Being a Sec4 really suck to the core) It was Tuesday, the day right after SYF, I made my way to the music room after school ended. I was very surprised to see some members standing outside asking if the bandstore would be opened. The very next day, I wanted to go home and take a nap since I haven't been doing that for quite some time. And guess what? My legs can't help it by making its way to the music room again. I just don't feel right for me to reach home so early during Mon, Wed, Fri (s). And the only place I would go everyday right after school without fail isn't elsewhere but the music room. Few days back, MrLim was talking to me on MSN about him having to chase his Sec4 NPCC cadets to go for CCA whereas there isn't a need for the band members. I was so proud of the band when he said that. This reminded me of the days when some Sec4s would even skip their remedials just to come for band pract. I'm not saying that's something to be proud of but it's the dedication being put in by all. 4 years spent in band have gone with the wind, whatever that stays was only a memory. At the end of my 5 years in MF, I will bring these memories along with me. I'd never forget because I'd remember that's the very place I've grow. Sure there were obstacles, unhappiness, disagreements between us; arguements, those tears of joy and happiness when we finally achieved what we desired. I was living happily in the Percu section 2 years ago, with lovely seniors like Jiamin, Baixun, Luqman, Selena and Rachel in it. Then there came a speech day after the SYF'07 when MissMok suggested that Kenie and I should be transferred to other sections since the Percu has sufficient players. I was given a choice of which section to go to but I somehow ended up in the Euph section bec it was facing extinction (lol). I swear the days suck, that was also when I don't feel like coming to band at all bec others were in the main band playing songs like Jericho whereas I'm struggling on my own to play a simple SOE. But still glad there's this Sec1 instructor with us. Then the band was busy preparing for JEP. That was the time when I got to know ZheAn. Seriously the first impression that he gave me was that he's a shyshy boy. Anyway we helped out alot during the period when the band was away ok. I remember MissMok giving ZheAn, ChuWen and I a treat after they returned from Japan. She gave us a sum of amount (I think it was $60+ if I'm not wrong) and we 3 took a cab to Amk Hub. We went in Fish&Co and realised that it wasn't cheap and not worth so when the waitress came to take order, we told her we wanted to go toilet. Omg that was really embarassing. We had Pizza Hut in the end and cab back to school again. HAHA. School reopened and I joined the main band. That's when I got to know awesome people like the tuba girl aka Yokeching and 888hz aka Serene. And also all the sec fours seniors, the one I can't bear to leave the most is Shiyun.
I'm really very touched by this paragraph of words. (OMG I FEEL SO VIOLATED) I'm thankful for this chapter of life in band, when there was you. Awesome as you've always been, I will never forget. Thanks for being there with me when days in band get shitty. Now to think of the days when I used to slam the musicroom and storeroom so hard, throwing stuffs around and then walked away, I've to admit that I let emotions take over me at times. Okay bad days aside. We once thought we were so smart just by looking at those small words in blog and personal msg(es) on MSN and then linked them all up like a story. Little did we know a song that you heard on sport days finally revealed all the truth behind all the drama. And the days we go OMGOMGOMG over all the small little things. But all these just coincides and they totally have no link at all! I remember us spending only a few days coming up with the games for band camp'08. We were damn mean to put the left-overnight-for-dno-how-many-nights strawberry and banana milk (provided by Ninnart lol), seaweed and all kinds of disgusting stuffs in the bucket for one of the water games. I can never forget the scandals like omgwtf A likes B but B likes C, starx5 sessions when we go D is slut and E is a bastard and starx5 midnight sessions that make us go LOL in front of a computer screen. Oh and times when we were like the last group of ppl to leave the school bec we're taking our own sweet time to pack and then make our way to Mac before going home. Thankyou for screwing the Euph section when we aren't up to the SYF standard yet. I think the section won't have made it w/o all your naggings. Wa I'm gonna miss you like shit. Must must must visit us after your O's ok! Thanks for bringing so much laughter and joy!
(Wtf I spend 3 days on this) |