|
|
Monday, April 27, 2009 @ 10:58 PM
I spent about 2h studying for the F&N test. I srsly dno if my brain did absorb them. Okay heck. Coursework more important now. F&N is screwing me really hard (lol this sounded wrong) k anyway the submission of TA + Res + DM is postponed to Wed. Bec of that I've got enough time to study for the test and do coursework. If not, I'm definitely right here smacking the keyboard, cracking my head over the coursework and forgeting about the class test. HAHA. Mr Gana spent 1 and a half period on his no-link jokes with us during Math lessons. Wahlao ROFLOL to the max. What an awesome Morning morning haha. And he said something that made us happy like bird. 'Tell you guys a good news. You all will be entering a phase of sec4 life whereby there'll be no remedials for 2 weeks.' Something like that. I can't remember what exactly did he say though. Haha, no remedials for 2 weeks. Sweet! :) Am I too far enough for you to miss me? |