|
|
Sunday, April 26, 2009 @ 3:45 PM
It finally rained. I'm not done with my Chi essay yet. (Heck lah) I'm done with my research but I realised it's only 4 pages long when the min no. of pages should be 8. I have chosen the main dish for the kids and 2 more to go. There's 4 chapters to be tested on tmrw for F&N test and I have not started revising yet. TA + Research + Decision making are to be submitted in by Tues for MYE marks and I'm not ready. Ineedtostudynowbye. To be continued... [Updated] Finally done with my Eng essay while watching Star Awards. F&N test is postponed to tomorrow so I study tmrw lah heh. This year's star award is zzz to the max. Srsly lah they damn act cute. Announce the names also must come up with so many actions zzzz. No time for the winners to talk still got so many intervals in btwn. -______- On a happier note, I won a complimentary ticket to the Spore flyer yay! :) |