|
|
Friday, April 17, 2009 @ 11:49 PM
i've got to try Lol the school is seriously high tech to the max that they're sending sms to our parents to inform school will start at 9am every Monday wef next Mon and the exam timetable blah. Seriously lol idk why they're sending to me instead of my parents. Very annoying, it woke me up from my nap, and it's like a few minutes right after Xueting's call. OH OH OH. I PASSED MY 2.4KM RUN YAHOO~! And for the first time I don't have to run so many times before I passed hehe. Have been strolling for the past few weeks during 2.4km and I ran for the first time yesterday and I passed and I actually ran at the right day bec teacher is using that timing for the exact NAPFA test ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ And I thank god for that. Now my muscles are aching :( Currently running a movie marathon. (Wanna join me?) I shall reward myself with a movie everyday provided if I study a subject a day. I'm off to continue with my marathon~ Still trying. |