|
|
Wednesday, April 29, 2009 @ 9:09 PM
pieces of memories fall to the ground So worn out. I dno why but I get very very very very very tired during lessons despite me going to bed as early as 10.30m pm every night. I think the coursework left me emotionally and physically drained. Tonight is finally the night when I am not chionging my coursework and worrying about having a test the next day. MrLim: Why you all so restless? Tell you guys a joke... 4G: HUR HUR HUR HUR HUR! (The fake laugh bec his jokes are always lame) (After a few seconds) 4G: HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! (Laughing hard this time) MrLim: I haven't even start my joke you guys started laughing already.. Ok lah now we continue.. 4G: EH SAY LAH. MrLim: Listen ah.. You all will surely end up on the ground one.. (After a few seconds) MrLim: 200 push-ups on the ground! 4G: -________________________- ChengWee: MrLim, your joke is as funny as your face. 4G: ROFLMAO LOL! What a joker LOL. My eyes are shutting. |