|
|
Monday, April 13, 2009 @ 10:12 PM
a series of unexpected events The title says it all. Somehow or rather, all the (unexpected) events today seemed to be linked though they're happening to different people. And I came to a conclusion - When somethings are meant to be like that, it'll always be. Life's full of ups and downs. If you heng, there will be more ups than down for you la. Actually everyone of us will experience all the ups and downs. Just that some people happened to be down at all times and some happened to be down most of the times but I believe sooner or later they will experience all the ups and downs. (Wahlao go up and down not giddy meh lol) Then eventually everything's back to square one again. One good example is the Spore Flyer. You spend a freaking 30bucks to go up the flyer, you go up and down end up also must land right. (I dno if my brain is functioning when typing this or not zzz) Lol I shall quote JJ.
Therefore I shall end off with...
|