|
|
Wednesday, April 1, 2009 @ 11:25 PM
those days are gone and i want them so much HEY WHAT THE HECK. I JUST GOT PUNKED!!!!!!! Wahlao I even went cursing and swearing outside the hall that Miss Ng thought someone's going to fight or what. It didn'teven cross my mind that it might be an April fool when someone said Justin sprained his ankle while balling. Zzzzz to the max I swear. Shermaine was talking to me about him on MSN when I came online and then I came to realise that it's April Fool. Omg lol @ my dumbness zzzz. Anyway 4G (most of us) was fooled by MrLim during Chem lessons. We're punished by him for coming back to class late after recess and the punishment was 50 pushups each. Everyone was quite relunctant to do it. Then he got all of us to get up after awhile and started laughing to himself. Agh zzzzzzz. SS remedial cancelled today. (Lol none of my business heh!) Nighty night ^^ Not that I've nothing to say but it's so much more that it can't simply be put into words. |