|
|
Friday, April 10, 2009 @ 11:27 PM
Today was awesome - 34th NCO gathering. Only Dawn, Daniel, Brian, XianQin, Cheryl, Quintus, Rahman, Ronald and Luthfi and I turned up, we all had fun though :) Don't worry Dawn, the day wasn't screwed, we enjoyed ourselves very much! Thanks for the Good Friday. We walked around J8 aimlessly, talking about band, SYF etc before watching Handsome Suit. Lol it was lame la. They had PastaMania for lunch and we started talking about the bands again. K I think if we're given 3D3N to talk, the topic will just go on and on~ The 10 of us bused down to AMK Hub and walked aimlessly again. We ended up chatting away at Mac lol. Btw I just realised the guy that I find him so familiar on the competition day was the Luthfi guy :o Oh I'm so surprised to see MrP with his wife at AMK Hub lol k random I know. Bye I'm getting a little depessing. |