<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
speak up dear

you can come and take me away
Adora Brenda Cassandra Elenore Elsie Gerald Hui Min Hui Yu Isabelle Iman Ivy Jia Jun Jia Min Jolene Li Ping Li Ying Michaela MCB Nicholas Ninnart Pamela Rahman Rizzal Serene Sheena Shermaine Siew Voon Timotheus Valerie Vanessa Wan Ling Wen Qi Winnie Win Ting Yoke Ching Yong Xiang Yue Yang Yuen Chung Xue Ting

in the end you're gone
February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

I held the pen and started writing my story.
Too simple to describe, too shallow to carve out a definiton, too many reasons I can't tell, too much complications you can't comprehend. I need a sign, to keep me going, to sustain this life that's so battered.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009 @ 3:15 PM
all the shit seems to dissapear with you

Today got me cursing and swearing all the way. What the fuck.

The 80 mark F&N paper was a killer. 4 essay questions and one was left blank. The one that I left blank was on malnutrition. I can't remember which topic it was under last night so I flipped to the index to find out. IT SAYS THERE PAGE 15 BUT MALNUTRITION IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND OK. -_______- What the fuck is with the index. Ya ya please turn to page 277 of the textbook and check.

I left out starch when listing out the examples of polysaccharides. And after the paper I was trying to recall what exactly did I missed out and the word starch just came right into my mind what the fuck.

F&N is a goner. Somehow I don't feel depress or demoralising. Most prolly doing badly for F&N is a 家常便饭 and I'm numb haha.

So what if he/she is a top student in class/cohort. Does this mean that someone with a bachelor degree break the law and does not need to be jailed? What the fuck bias shit.

I'm done.