|
|
Thursday, May 21, 2009 @ 10:12 PM
give me a little hope; one small thing to cling on I attended the first Chi intensive lesson and night class today. I feel so sleepy from the 3rd period onwards. 2 periods in front was spent crapping and chenlaoshi got annoyed and I think I should shut my machine gun up so I decided to drift into the hazy world. I got woke up by her like umpteen times. I wanna master the art of sleeping like goldfish leh. Teach me, anyone? But the remedials after school was quite productive eh. At least I finally learnt something new (finally after 5 mths -_-)!!!!! 青出于蓝,而胜于蓝!Woot fly to the moon lol. (EH SEAHKUNMIAO PLS STOP LAUGHING AT THIS K) Yaya I know I haven't been paying attention to what she has been teaching for the past few mths luh. Night class was productive to a certain extent. Because I had some ideas of what to name my kids in future. On top of that, me haven't start memorising the stuffs that laoshi asked us to!!!!! Yeah I spent 3 hours chit chatting zzz. I study with wrong grp of people already lah lol. |