|
|
Thursday, May 14, 2009 @ 5:49 PM
holding on, the days drag on MYE ARE OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Nothing to be happy about actually. It's not the time for me to tear out every single page of the Hist SS Chem Phy Math F&N textbook and flush them one by one down the toilet bowl yet. That would only happen after O's next year. (Ya I'm going Sec5 hehe) Coming up next is the O Level MT Paper. It's only eighteen days away~ 4 periods of Chi lessons, followed by Chi classes until 3 after school and then optional night classes from 5-7. EVERYDAY LEI MIND YOU. Die oh die. I better give my teeny brain a break during the long weekends (I got no school tomorrow ^^) before I start running the Chi marathon. I have been sitting here since 11am playing the word game on Facebook and it's getting a little boring. Wanted to dl some movies but nothing nice leh. Any recommend? Maybe I should start to borrow some Chi books to read, or the 成语135 条, or the model essay book or the one on how to write 报章报道. Or all? -_- This is what I call the art of last minute hugging buddha's leg ;) |