speak up dear
you can come and take me awa
y
Adora
Brenda
Cassandra
Elenore
Elsie
Gerald
Hui Min
Hui Yu
Isabelle
Iman
Ivy
Jia Jun
Jia Min
Jolene
Li Ping
Li Ying
Michaela
MCB
Nicholas
Ninnart
Pamela
Rahman
Rizzal
Serene
Sheena
Shermaine
Siew Voon
Timotheus
Valerie
Vanessa
Wan Ling
Wen Qi
Winnie
Win Ting
Yoke Ching
Yong Xiang
Yue Yang
Yuen Chung
Xue Ting
in the end you're gone
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
I held the pen and started writing my story.
Too simple to describe, too shallow to carve out a definiton, too many reasons I can't tell, too much complications you can't comprehend. I need a sign, to keep me going, to sustain this life that's so battered.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009 @ 8:08 PM
T.o.d.a.y.s.u.c.k.pr.e.t.t.y.m.u.c.h.
T.h.e.d.a.y.s.t.a.r.t.e.d.t.h.e.w.r.o.n.g.w.a.y.
B.y.e.