<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
speak up dear

you can come and take me away
Adora Brenda Cassandra Elenore Elsie Gerald Hui Min Hui Yu Isabelle Iman Ivy Jia Jun Jia Min Jolene Li Ping Li Ying Michaela MCB Nicholas Ninnart Pamela Rahman Rizzal Serene Sheena Shermaine Siew Voon Timotheus Valerie Vanessa Wan Ling Wen Qi Winnie Win Ting Yoke Ching Yong Xiang Yue Yang Yuen Chung Xue Ting

in the end you're gone
February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

I held the pen and started writing my story.
Too simple to describe, too shallow to carve out a definiton, too many reasons I can't tell, too much complications you can't comprehend. I need a sign, to keep me going, to sustain this life that's so battered.

Sunday, May 17, 2009 @ 11:07 PM

Tags replies (from bottom to top):

6 May 09, 20:20
YOKECHING: RELAX QUEEN~ woah just now u shocked me HAHAHA. chillax yo~
LOL sorry ah tuba girl. Want forgive me not?!

6 May 09, 21:26
Rahman: Haha. My present ? [:

Gave you already laaaaaaaaah ;)

8 May 09, 23:11
maine: Heyheyyy ! (:
Hey hey you you!

9 May 09, 15:16
XUETING: LOL ! i noe who u'r saying in ur weds post :x HAHAHAH !

Teehee! You know I know can already lah. Our dirty little secret~

10 May 09, 01:09
Rahman: Hey thank you. Nice to know you for 6months too. Haha. LOL. I want a real one and not from facebook application ! (:

Lol even if I've the money to get you a trumpet, I would save more and get myself an eupho first. HAHA.

12 May 09, 17:17
XUETINGG: shiyun ah shiyun , chills okayss (: everything gonna be fine de . dun worry . dun weep & cry alrdy , ltr ur eyes become lyk goldfish ): smile okays! we'll be here for you.

Haha thanks much xoxo!

13 May 09, 23:06
nic: shiyun! relink me ! hahaha xD

Wahlaoweh -_-

14 May 09, 22:16
XUETING: LOLLL ! CHINESE MARATHON :D GOGOGOGO ! CHIONG AHHHH ! (:

Wa tired bodoh. Worse than 2.4 siol. LOL

15 May 09, 15:16
maine: HAHAHAHA ! 2 years never eat cake , 2 years never saw yongjie . Still got wad uh ? 2 years never go vivo . HAHAHAHA .

2 years never eat mango? HAHA xD

15 May 09, 15:35
valerie: LINK ME TOO LIZARD! HAHA I LINK YOU LE..
Linked!

16 May 09, 01:56
nic: i look at jiajun face.. i want to laugh.. xD lol.. kidding..
LMAO

16 May 09, 19:47
JiaJun: Eh NIC, got deathwish ah!!!

Yeah!!!!

16 May 09, 21:55
nic: hahaha..sry..cant resist it..

LOL

17 May 09, 17:35
vanessa: wah tmd, and i wanted to play cake before lit exam D:
Why suddenly wanna play cake haha?