|
|
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 @ 6:44 PM
you got me going in circles KunMiao says 4 period of Chinese lessons was so-so. Mhmm. The H3 musical last night was boring like bird. Maybe I don't know how to appreciate it but anyway.. I was about to doze off and it ended so whatever haha. Heels was a killa for all of us zzz. Supper after that with MrLim and co. Act cute sia Marina Sq KFC no chicken lol? It was 10pm plus and all of us tired like bird. (Luckily I didn't attend school today lol) Mama woke me up at 7.30 this morning yawns. I thought I could wake up at 9 or later leh. I spoke less than 10 sentences from morning till noon. My mama somehow sensed that I was not in the mood haha but I told her I was thinking of what to cook for the practical. She brought me to some HK restaurant and let me do the ordering. 4 cheesy dishes cost my mama $43.50(Ringgit only lah!). I think I have an idea now haha. Shopped around and she bought me a a pair of sandals but lol I still don't feel anything. My mama seemed to be very happy leh cause she say she spent only SG$50 -_- I should have just stay at Msia and don't come back, with all the good food and places to shop. Carefree life~ An immigration officer made my day when I first step in Spore. Seriously lah I spoke less than 10 sentences from morning till noon until I met him. Can you imagine him asking me how am I going to enter Singapore. Wtf am I doing with my passport then, if not like Mas Selamat meh? Wa tmd byebye. |