<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
speak up dear

you can come and take me away
Adora Brenda Cassandra Elenore Elsie Gerald Hui Min Hui Yu Isabelle Iman Ivy Jia Jun Jia Min Jolene Li Ping Li Ying Michaela MCB Nicholas Ninnart Pamela Rahman Rizzal Serene Sheena Shermaine Siew Voon Timotheus Valerie Vanessa Wan Ling Wen Qi Winnie Win Ting Yoke Ching Yong Xiang Yue Yang Yuen Chung Xue Ting

in the end you're gone
February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

I held the pen and started writing my story.
Too simple to describe, too shallow to carve out a definiton, too many reasons I can't tell, too much complications you can't comprehend. I need a sign, to keep me going, to sustain this life that's so battered.

Monday, June 1, 2009 @ 10:41 PM
after the rain comes the rainbow

O Chinese is officially O-V-E-R yeah baby~

I experienced butterflies in the stomach this morning mah gawd. Paper 1 was umm alright. I thought I would be doing news articles reviews but I didn't know what's 劳改 so I did the one on building a good r/s with neighbours. I was looking around and I saw 'We must preserve racial and religious harmony' I wanted to put that down (since it was also talking about Spore being a multi race country) but I suddenly forgot how to phrase it in Chi -_- to the max. And I ended up writing the Chi version pledge lmao. Today was the first time I did formal letter writing lol and I got the format right yeah baby! 3 pages somemore don't playplay kay. I think I spent too much time on my letter writing and was left with 55min on that. 2 pages of essay only what the apple fudge wasted the remaining papers leh zzz~ A total of only 5 pages used, 32bucks for that tmd. I was wondering how come I didn't have to write my Chi name on the scripts before I handed in haha lmao. Paper 2 was sucha breeze~! It was way easier than MYE woot sweet. I got at least B3 happy like bird already lah (but A1 is the best ah) ^^

Went Fareast with cheesefries and ihateyou after the papers to hunt for cheesefries' dress, but to no avail. Shagged like bird lah wahlao :/ The 3 of us fell asleep on the bus on the way back AMK. Luckily I woke up a few stops before AMK central if not we would end up in Hougang Interchange. HAHA. Bought the ingredients for the trial exams, lol heart pain eh. But luckily ihateyou sharing the cheese with me woot. And when I got home, I realised I have some remaining cheese leh sian. Laughed like no tomorrow lol what the duck I hope the public don't call up the school please.

OMGWTFBBQSAUCEGRAVY I SPENT AROUND 32BUCKS FOR THIS TRIAL EXAM. (Got hear my heart crying not?)

Anyway I'm done with packing the ingredients. Tomorrow marks the start of CAMP SUCCESS. First 4h would be a motivational talk and class bonding then the rest are going home. (!!!!!) On a brighter note, we would be cooking yay :) I hope I don't forget about those ingredients in the fridge tmrw morning.

Bag all filled with food, and 1/3 of it is filled with ihateyou stuffs. EH PAY ME MANPOWER FEES LAH YOU.