|
|
Tuesday, June 2, 2009 @ 9:25 PM
i would keep you as a part of me I think I shall officially declare myself a lactose intolerant for the time being until next Monday oh mah gawd. Went school with 2 bags of stuffs, bag was also filled with ingredients I hate you luh. Ah well but I was looking forward to the day ahead lah heh. A motivational talk by principal then followed by another motivational x5 talk by Mr Shoo. I think it was pretty entertaining and most importantly, 4G finally bonded as a class :) Whole class remained silent when Mr Shoo was calling out for 4G lol haha class spirit mah! The next part of the program you see all of us cheering heh. What a lovely class~ We even won the grand prize at the end of it, cheers! :) (Initially I thought 4G was going to stone throughout the whole class bonding program leh) F&N~ F&N~ F&N~ F&N~ F&N~ F&N~ F&N~ F&N~ My Baked Tauhu turned out well, sweet! There's still room for improvement though. I think I need to organise my time well lah, I heat my pan and realised that some ingredients were not cut yet. That even resulted to a screwed roux sauce. After I melted the butter and put in the flour, the paste turned brown when the recipe says THE PASTE SHOULD NOT BE BROWN in bold. Thanks to my lousy management of time, I over heated my pan and the butter got chaotah very fast what the duck. If this ever happens on next Monday, I'm kissing goodbye to A2. 2nd attempt of the roux sauce was better but I didn't add the liquid in gradually and it took a very long time to become a sauce. I was the last to serve fyi.. I assumed Miss Sim had an overdose of calcium today. Everyone had at least a dish that contained cheese. Wahlao damn suay to be the last to serve zzz to the max. I went toilet after finishing my pasta. I'm going to throw up anytime if anyone tries to serve food with cheese for me. Overdose of calcium ain't good. |