|
|
Wednesday, June 3, 2009 @ 8:34 PM
if my eyes can't see you, my heart sees you I don't know if I'm supposed to regret or be thankful that I chose F&N. Wtf I'm so fucking tired but holy mama I'm going to bed aft 12am tonight for sure. F&N coursework is the reason to all the sleepless nights ya wtf. I'm fucking worried that I won't be able to complete 3 dishes + 1 drink in 1 and a half hour so I took the drink out. I kinda feel that the entire coursework is so incomplete w/o the drink.. But I don't think I would wanna penalise myself with 5marks per minute exceeded. "hey tmr 750am dwnstairs, my dad fetching yea. anyw slp early, ue looked kinda shaf eh. k am gna slp, goodnights and cya tmr." Adora Wtf I hope I'm in my bed now. 2h of Chem, 2h of Eng, 2h of Phy tmrw. Slap me to keep me awake eh. *I WANT TO GO SEC5* Time plan, food order list and list of equipments by tmrw wtf. |