|
|
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 @ 3:47 PM
it's taking me forever Sorry. Not that I don't wish to tell you but I just have no idea of where to start. Thanks for your listening ears though. Wtf I feel bad for coming up with something else. Man so many things going on right now, one after another -_- On a brighter note, there's extra 3 pages of information in my coursework now woohoo sweet! 20 pages now, though 10 more pages before I can submit but as compared to 17 pages, it's not that sad right? Hehe. But there's something me no like, I'm everywhere around the coursework, from IOP to intro of Res to Res to DM to Evaluation. Now that TA and Res are done, I dno why am I at Eva instead of IOP. -___________________________________________- Hopefully I reach 25 pages before school reopen ha. |