|
|
Tuesday, June 9, 2009 @ 11:55 PM
School today was pretty entertaining. Went hawker centre with Xueting, Huimin, Kunmiao and Siewvoon after Math lessons to have kway chap and duck porridge. (Flies to the moon) Lulz Huimin, Xueting and I wanted to eat that since last week but they always run out because it's selling fast in the morning. Finally yay :) 3 hours of freetime before SS lecture so went Xueting's house to slackslack. WA HER SIS'S DS DAMN ADDICTIVE EH. Cooking Mama is much more interesting than F&N practical lessons lol jkjk. Okay so this was the entertaining part. SS was starting at 1, all of us started walking back from her house at 1245 and we even stopped halfway to get snacks. Reached the sidegate to see that it was locked and someone (was it me?) suggested to climb over the gate but it's definitely impossible. We walked further down and realise there's another gate. I would call that a chute lol? The one near the toilet beind the canteen, there's this spiral path leading to somewhere and ya that's the one. Huimin, Siewvoon and Winnie didn't want to climb so they went all the way to the main gate. Left Kunmiao, Xueting and me, they got over like some monkey lol. I'm like halfway thru already but I got down in the end and entered from the main gate. Reason being me very humji no balls don't dare climb over hehe. Eh don't laugh. It was an adventurous afternoon, wasn't it? This reminded me of the 1st day of work at Defu with Sihui and Alvin haha lol. I don't feel like typing anymore. |