|
|
Sunday, June 28, 2009 @ 12:08 AM
something better will come and take them away WAHLAO I'M SO DAMN TEMPTED TO GO FOR DPA AHHHHHHHHHH. Tonight I'm having the at-night-nothing-to-do-so-explore-around-the-net times again. And again, I'm having the same 5 tabs up there (all the 5 poly websites haha). Each time I open the websites up and I see the DPA, I regret not studying hard for PSLE -_- God damn the 1 mark! Neewayz I've decided not to go SP and MIGHT go RP instead. (Too much of brainwashing and propaganda lol) The school rules in SP are somewhat similar to sec school and the kind of course that I'm interested in, they have it but doesn't interest me. On the other hand, RP has a variety of courses that I'm interested in and their teaching method is unique. I've also found that it's actually recognised by some uni. What the heck I'm talking so much about these when I'm not even done with N's yet zzz. This can wait until next year now do something meaningful kthxbai. |