|
|
Sunday, June 14, 2009 @ 4:28 PM
this is the easiest way out I've decided to cut down the time spent on computer. It shall be 4 times per week till 22July after the submission of coursework. From then I think I might even consider to MIA untill 13Oct which is obviously the last N Level written paper. Huimin's in for the bet too! This is not suffer, it's called the investments k! I guess this is the only way that will stop me from spending so much time in front of this bloody screen. 4 months more, just 4 more months. AND THEN LET'S ALL HAIL TO THE ARRIVAL OF HOLIDAYS. 100% + guarantee chop holidays, without extra remedials!!!! I can't wait to workworkwork and maneh start rolling in sweet baby~ I can't wait for the band dinner that's coming up this Wed! I can't wait for my earpiece to arrive. I can foresee an eventful week ahead haha. Oh noez, my study plan is calling out for me again, got to run soon. Yeah I shall keep myself busy with all the hardcore mugging sessions and this is the one and only way to stop that. Easy, no pain. (Hopefully) And I can gain. Bear with it, just another 4 months more. For now, I'm going my own way. |