|
|
Saturday, July 25, 2009 @ 12:13 AM
and if you're standing in the crowd, be the one i'd find among the faces Today is a very productive day ok. (I even went band and stayed there for 4 hours plus) I thought Ms Mok was going to scream at us for going band haha but luckily she didn't -_- MrYeo rocks to the earth's core lah yo. He taught me probability and I think I catch all the protons neutrons and electron 100x faster than in Mr Gana's class. Not that he's not good but I prefer Mr Yeo's teaching :) So probability aside. YA AND MY EARPIECE FINALLY ARRIVED TODAY WOOHOO CHIO LA. And the cooking mama and solitaire game in Nic's iTOUCH damn fun. Read some model bao zhang bao dao and formal letter writing. Not bad I already know how to write those por people words ^^ MUSTMUSTMUST score A1 for Chinese this time round -_- Oh and I found what I want. So happy happy :) |