|
|
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 @ 10:08 PM
brainfreeze English oral is good a game, badly screwed, can go fly kite. Too fucking nervous and everything was cocked. It started off well with the reading but dno why I stammered halfway. Picture discussion was worse, before I began with, 'this picture illustrates...' The examiner already asked me why is the picture taken. And for the rest of it, she kept on prompting me. Picture discussion ended up like a question and answer session. Conversation was worst. I experienced like 2 brainfreeze throughout. You now can imagine how badly I did. Ya knn wtf. Wtf just get over with it lah nb. Next up is the O Chi listening. Now I pin all my hopes on my coursework. A1, I will make you mine. It's suprising how someone you barely know reads you so well and yet those around don't have a clue. |