|
|
Wednesday, July 29, 2009 @ 12:57 PM
i ever had it pulled away from me till there was nothing left to take Whee language papers and SS are over and done with!!!! I was very obedient and studious for the past three days. If you notice I haven't gone online for the past 3 nights. (Maybe I was appearing offline lol.) Neewayz the papers so far have been attemptable. I luv my Eng and Chi P1. You know I seldom study for P1 luh.. And I seldom get that kind of 'feel' to write that kind of story. Whoever's marking my papers better be touched :D So Eng P2 set by Mdm Zanariah was out to slaughter us. The first grammar cloze question already made us go WTF. =__________= Today was the killer paper, SS. Haha am very satisfied with myself, essay question was hoohaa :) Many braincells died because of that, 2 bloody essays. I guess it was alright lah as compared to MYE. I even lose faith for the second essay but I studied willingly this time round. Everything was shit out yo! ^^ Sweet, pen even ran out of ink. Now my middle finger hurts and there's this blister there. _|_ (Just trying to strech my middlefinger lol.) I'm supposed to bathe, nap for awhile and then monopoly. I'm still in sch uni yawns. I damn lazy to monopoly leh. |