|
|
Monday, July 13, 2009 @ 11:44 PM
somewhere in me, there is stength YAHOOO HAPPY LIKE BIRD. F&N COURSEWORK GOT HOPE GOT HOPE GOT HOPE HUHU :D Happily typing away just now, 1 paragraph in less than 10 minutes grins. Now have to work more on the other 2 dishes for both DM and evaluation. 1 week left to submission and no more coursework after that sweet! Met Ms Sim for coursework consultation after school. Wahlao lol first time I see Benedict open his mouth and talk, I thought pigs could fly -_- AND HE TALKED MORE THAN ME LEI. Lol all the way. Me: Aiya I know Adora for so long... She stays near me somemore.. He: Really ah? Where you stay? Me: OI YOU THINK I STUPID AH. Tell you where I stay means you will know where she stays. LATER YOU GO STALK ME HOW? He: Won't la... Me: SIAO EH. He: Eh where you stay...? Me: You really think I stupid ah? He: No la I won't stalk one la really. I just want to know.. I so love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The rest you won't want to know la hor. ^^ Math lesson today was =____________________________________= Had a good laugh during Chi lesson lmao. At least it was entertaining though a little mean heh. N Eng Oral tomorrow omgwtfbbqsauce picture discussion can go fly kite~ I heard the wind telling me, 'Study hard, I will return again.' |