|
|
Tuesday, July 7, 2009 @ 11:11 PM
studying is the new sex <3 Professor Tan is here to talk about the bird theory. There's a bird in your hand now, you hold it too tight, it will die. Time will tell. It's just 1 + 1 =2, this simple. Paranoia kills. I hope I'm right. There's a bird in your hand now, you hold it too loose, it will fly. To love and be loved. 悲哀 or 被爱? End or mend? Go with the flow. Happening ah. No wonder my mama says I act like one business woman. Me like F&N class :) More and more entertaining with Vanessa and AHEM, and now that we're in the wireless room with all the MSN/blogs/Google. You can see a small group of people at a corner whispering sometime in btwn the lesson after that. HAHA typical. Duck orals and prelims coming up. Wahlao MrLim always come in Chem lessons and tell us how much time left to prelims and N's. I SHOULDN'T BE SEEN ONLINE KTHXBYE. I said hello how're you, inside I'm screaming hello I miss you. |