|
|
Sunday, July 19, 2009 @ 11:42 PM
you (used to) make the ride worthwhile Happy. Glad. Contented. Satisfied. Thankful. Pleased. THIS IS WHAT I'M FEELING WITHIN RIGHT NOW. BECAUSE COURSEWORK IS FINALLY DONE. I can't say it's over and done with because it's not printed out yettttttt. But soon it'll be :) Happy like bird la. Now helping with fellow F&N students who are still stucked. 助人为快乐之本 :D I didn't know helping people can make me feel happy too. LOL now i know. Suddenly I feel that all the sleepless nights caused by the coursework, the time (only once heng ah) when the file crashed and got me cursing and swearing father mother, times when I sit in front of the screen till 3am and not a single shit comes out, each time when Miss Sim chased after the draft for each components and then I stressed myself out because I think I'm the slowest in class etc. I think it's all been worth it, they make it all worthwhile. 6 months and now I see them blooming into flowers. (LOL) Yeah man I'm gonna make more sacrifices to see more flowers bloom. Prelims are next week mah gawd. Phy and Chem are getting rusty. Since coursework is going to be over and done with, I see no point using the net so often, me would still like to facebook very much though :( BUT REMEMBER INVESTMENTS? I hope night classes start soon and I make sure I attend from Mon - Fri so that I get so tired and I don't come online. HEHE ^^ I'm going to refrain myself from using the comp and spend more time on revision. I damn motivated to study very hard now ok! Means my bedtime will be from 10pm from this week onwards instead of 12am heh. All these investments are definitely going to be worthwhile :) 7 Sept - 9 Oct. < 10 :D :D |