<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
speak up dear

you can come and take me away
Adora Brenda Cassandra Elenore Elsie Gerald Hui Min Hui Yu Isabelle Iman Ivy Jia Jun Jia Min Jolene Li Ping Li Ying Michaela MCB Nicholas Ninnart Pamela Rahman Rizzal Serene Sheena Shermaine Siew Voon Timotheus Valerie Vanessa Wan Ling Wen Qi Winnie Win Ting Yoke Ching Yong Xiang Yue Yang Yuen Chung Xue Ting

in the end you're gone
February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

I held the pen and started writing my story.
Too simple to describe, too shallow to carve out a definiton, too many reasons I can't tell, too much complications you can't comprehend. I need a sign, to keep me going, to sustain this life that's so battered.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 @ 2:55 PM
and I have made up my mind that those days are gone

I'm very surprised that I managed to survive today.

Last night was mad. I was doing the Vitamins notes and I left it aside after completing it. Bec I have totally no 'feel' for F&N. Studied Phy from 1000-0100 and completed 3 sets of exam papers. Look F&N paper is upon 40 marks whereas Phy is 50. The chances/probability of me being able to attempt Phy paper next day is defitely higher ^^

So the Phy paper turned out to be okay-lah-can-attempt and some questions were similar to the ones I did last night. But the standard was so not MrYeo. I expected more... Ohwell haha at least last night was worth it. A1 LAILAI :D And just when I thought F&N can go fly kite.. The paper turned out also can anyhow whack. LOL :p Wtf and not a single shit on Vitamins came out grr. Luckily before the commencement of F&N, Jason was asking the functions of fats and it came out teehee!!!! Oh and the conversion of fat to kcal woohoo. Essay question whack untill damn happy lah yo. ANYHOW WHACK + ANYHOW BOMB = ^^

Tomorrow is Chem and Math P1 (LAST DAY ALSO HOOHOO!!!) yawns I needa nap now and wake up at 7 later to study.