<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
speak up dear

you can come and take me away
Adora Brenda Cassandra Elenore Elsie Gerald Hui Min Hui Yu Isabelle Iman Ivy Jia Jun Jia Min Jolene Li Ping Li Ying Michaela MCB Nicholas Ninnart Pamela Rahman Rizzal Serene Sheena Shermaine Siew Voon Timotheus Valerie Vanessa Wan Ling Wen Qi Winnie Win Ting Yoke Ching Yong Xiang Yue Yang Yuen Chung Xue Ting

in the end you're gone
February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

I held the pen and started writing my story.
Too simple to describe, too shallow to carve out a definiton, too many reasons I can't tell, too much complications you can't comprehend. I need a sign, to keep me going, to sustain this life that's so battered.

Thursday, August 13, 2009 @ 11:27 PM
只有沉默的手机知道我对谁的思念

Prelims are over. Two down, one to go. N Levels, the last lap.

I'd say it's been a splendid day. Heartfelt thanks to Adora, Debbie, Huimin, Jason, Jiajun, Kunmiao, Sally, Vanessa, Wanling and Xueting for the be-early gifts, love them very much :) I will thank each one of you tomorrow personally through texts haha. (You know imma shyshy girl lah :p) Huimin and people was bugging me to open up the gift before the paper start bec they wanted to see my reaction (-.-) but too bad too sad I'm too glad that there's no reaction. (Not reactive mah) Neewayz, I'm too touched for words therefore a smiley face to replace everything ok :)

Now that prelims are over and done with. It's time to chiong for languages and MT. Wtf Eng P2 only 20 passes from both F & G. -_-

On the brighter note, I'm very happy with myself for studying 2 weeks consecutively. I swear, never in my 16 years, I spend so much time studying, not even PSLE. I realised I have been napping in the afternoon and waking up in the evening to study all the way till midnight. There's no papers tomorrow = No school = Replenish the sleep I've lost ^^

P/S: LUCKY ME!!!!