|
|
Tuesday, August 4, 2009 @ 10:15 PM
now, my heart turns to stone. My hand has lost like 80% of its energy to work. Numb. Outram Park - Eu Tong Sen St - Chinatown - School - Night class Finally had my injection. Was lost at Outram Park early in the morning and I was trying to figure out where is it and everywhere I go the SMU students are asking for donation wtf. Neewayz I was smart enough to spot a working staff in HPB so I stalked her haha. Went Chinatown market to have breakfast. One word: Shiok :D Wanted to buy some food back but too bad my left hand starts to ache yadda. Night class was productive to the max. One more chapter to revise before prelims! Heartbreaking. Maybe maybe maybe. Running away is only a temporary solution to a permanent problem. I will still choose to run bec everything is temporary. I'm using all my might to study for this final lap before I collapse. |