|
|
Monday, August 24, 2009 @ 10:51 PM
the sound of your voice is the loudest thing in my head Exactly 14 more days to first N Level written paper. Lol seriously I have no idea what am I doing here -_- Yaya busy MSN-ing and watching drama wtf so addicting. 6 more weeks to Math, Hist and Comb Sci papers. 46 days later, I'm gaining freedom woohoo! Haha all hail the Hist students bec our last paper is on 9 Oct (!!!!!) and Geog students are having paper on 12 awww. Oh I forgot I'm retaking O Lvl MT huh. AND I HAVE NOT YET START ON MY REVISION. If this continues.. I think I'm gonna get all the Bs and Cs on my N Cert. I dowan to cry a river and flood the sea on the day when the N's results are out. Bye folks. What if I say that I'll never surrender? |