|
|
Saturday, August 15, 2009 @ 9:55 PM
when darkness turns to light, it ends tonight I can officially watch NC16! Neewayz my 1st NC16 was on Kunmiao's 15th birthday hehe :p Thankyou Jason, Hui Min, Jia Min, Shermaine, Yoke Ching, Daniel, Nicholas, Roxanne, Zhe An, Manfred, Donovan, Rieka, Justin Seah, Cheng Wee, Xue Ting, Siew Voon, Yong Xiang, Elenore, Li Ying, Nurul Fatin, Spencer, Vanessa, Edger, Fathin, Adora, Samuel, Wen Qi, Jia Jun, Elsie, Yuen Chung, Ninnart, Luqman, Sabreena, Xian Qin, Ivy and Lorraine for the wishes, be it through text/MSN/Facebook! :) Apparently I've listed the names according to the time that you've wished me. Oh yeah not forgetting KunMiao who wished before 12am haha that cheater bug. Out of all the texts, Yokeching's one is the most interesting. 'You have advanced to the level 16: Art of no linkness. LOL touched or not, featuring your birthday sms eh ;) Luqman wanted to wish me but I scolded him fucker so he decided not to. Just before I was about to apologise, he did! HAHA. With lotsa love, xoxo |