|
|
Saturday, August 29, 2009 @ 10:25 PM
when the world ends, misery ends Lmao I just bought 7 Uniball pen refills that's exaggerating I know but that's to prepare myself for the upcoming N Levels. Neewayz I only bought 1 for myself, the rest doesn't belong to me. It's been ages since I last did homework and I finally did it today. I either do it on the day of submission or just leave it because teachers did not collect (-_-). That's the definition of homework in my dictionary lol. Well since language papers are just 1 week away, I might as well do the exam papers that Mdm Zanariah and Xu Lao Shi gave. They're gonna benefit me in any case hmm. I just remembered I needa sit for MT O prelims next Wed and Thurs. Sian~ It's exactly 9 more days to the first paper. One week from now, I'm going to feel butterflies, nervous, excited, high, confident, uneasy etc. After tomorrow, I won't be coming online. For now, just let me finish my drama lah hehe. And after tomorrow, I Oh with regards to the previous entry, I'm just referring to my ezlink card, I replaced it already! Money flies $_$ I'm drowning my sorrows in the Tamil Tigers, Catholics and Protestants. (Tomorrow ^^) With hugs and kisses, Tan Shi Yun |