|
|
Sunday, September 27, 2009 @ 10:08 PM
i can feel my mind wandering again Shit I only did 6 Math sums today -_- We're not done with the N's yet and I'm already planning for the holidays. Sian to da max. I turned off each time I opened the History textbook :/ Now I'm damn worried for Comb Sci and Hist papers. I used to do okayokay for Phy but now Z-Z-Z and not to talk about Chem, I suck at the last few topics. For Hist, I think it's a good game. Stalin and Hitler have made life miserable for people like me. I must at least get a B3 for either Comb Hum/Sci. I think Hist can go fly kite.. But so much for studying so hard for SS and mugging my ass off to see that Healthcare actually came out. Won't my effort go down the drain. Ah screw this __ Math and F&N DIE DIE also must get an A1. If not the day after collection of N's results, you'll see headline like Girl in red commited suicide after collecting N's results. I'm halfway to my A1 for F&N so I guess I've to put in a little more effort... After talking so much, I still don't feel like studying. I feel like working @ Toys R Us :D I can't wait for holidays lah. 12 days more~ Aiya just fuck care everything -.- |