|
|
Wednesday, September 9, 2009 @ 4:08 PM
i heard about the cool breeze and the cool nights YOOHOO. SS AND LANGUAGE PAPERS ARE O-V-E-R :D So..... Conflict in Sri Lanka and Northern Ireland and Governance in Spore didn't come out. It was Globalisation, D&D and Healthcare. Heart sank when I didn't see Sri Lanka BUT luckily Healthcare came out. LUCKILY K. And I was lucky to study Healthcare like 2 days before the paper so it was still fresh in my mind haha. Damn lucky I didn't study only conflict if not GG lol. Spent an hour on SEQ and left with 30 min for SBQ so anyhow scribble -_- Went Northpoint with Xueting, Huimin and Jason after SS to get Kunmiao's birthday present. Lol but before we get hers, we got a webcam for Xueting. She happy like bird la haha. Eat eat, talk cock and I'm broke haha :( HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUNMIAO BIAO DI 090909 :) English papers was :) I have two friends named Anson and Dylan in my informal letter. (LOL) Tom Dick Harry too boring for the markers~ I feel very sad for the girl in my essay, damn sad lah I write untill the last part also feel like crying haha -_- Paper 2 cloze passage was easy lol. It feels like I haven't been doing an easy cloze passage ever since P6 haha. I hope I do well for English bec oral was badly screwed -_- Why must it be you. |